We encourage all of our customers (and prospective customers) to create a free, password-protected customer account at Amalux.
This account, which you may sign up for at any time (irrespective of whether you make a purchase from us or not) stores your name and contact information (but NOT your credit card information) for easy reference during future purchases.
In addition, your customer account provides useful features to make it easier to complete our checkout process. This information includes:
- Your order history – we permanently store details of every transaction you make through the website allowing you to review your purchase history at any time.
- View or change your account information – information is stored and automatically used during checkout.
- View or change entries in your address book – for security, the billing address used in each transaction must match the address on your credit card.
- Manage your newletter subscription.
- Automatically save your shopping cart details between visits for a later checkout.
Your Security and Privacy
We take your security and privacy very seriously and have implemented a number of security-related procedures which protect both you and us from credit card fraud. These include:
- The non-direct transference of credit card information – we do not store details of your credit card on our online systems or physical records..
- Ensuring your billing address matches your credit card account address.
If you have any questions about customer accounts or our website please Contact Us.