This page outlines the basic Liver Cleansing. This section contains eight pages of details related to the Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse. We hope you find this information useful.
It is quite impossible to achieve complete health without having a clean body. If you want to build health and sustain it, the body must be made able to feed itself and remove its own wastes. This starts with a liver cleanse. When the liver is functioning it will clean the body at the cellular level provided that one eats good foods on a regular basis. At this point the food itself becomes a constant remedy. Eliminating the need for excessive supplementation.
The Basic Ingredients needed for a successful Liver Gallbladder Cleanse or Flush:
- 2-4 quarts of Organic Apple Juice
- 6-12 fresh Organic Lemons
- A 16 ounce bottle of Extra virgin Olive oil, or Walnut oil which is much more palatable and just as effective.
- 1 bottle of Digestorum or enough Paracelsus Elixir on hand to last for two or more weeks.
Protocol for a Liver Cleanse or Gallbladder flush:
- Leave the apple juice and either the olive oil or walnut oil un-refrigerated at room temperature.
- Run the hot water in your sink and run the bottle of either olive or walnut oil under it. This will make the oil more fluid and easier to drink. Combine and mix from two – four ounces of oil with an equal or greater amount of apple juice. And, then drink it. You will find the the walnut oil will go down smoothly with very little after taste and the apple juice will clean your palate.
- Then squeeze enough lemons to equal the amount of oil you just drank and drink it. It can be mixed with apple juice or water or as it is. It is also not essential that the lemon juice be ingested immediately afterwards. There can be a little time in between. What is important is the the lemon juice be ingested at around the time the olive or walnut oil has been ingested.
- Repeat this process until all of the oil has been consumed along with an equal amount of lemon juice. The taste of the oil and the expected oily consistency is hardly noticeable by this method. Often within a two hour period or less everything is “down.” Those who have tried this method say it is the easiest.
The biggest problem with doing a liver cleanse is the oil that needs to be ingested. The faster the oil is consumed the less nausea most people feel. This is so because if it is taken gradually over several hours the liver will start to dump its waste and it will end up in the stomach. That is when the nausea starts, and many cannot continue. Whereas, if it is taken in less time the liver doesn’t have the time and the essential ingredients can be consumed with less effort.
After having consumed the olive or walnut oil, apple juice and lemon juice it is best, for obvious reasons, not to lean forward (no picking up kids or tying shoes), do any exercising or eat anything except for maybe some organic apple juice. Walking in the fresh air is very beneficial, reclining is also okay as long as it’s not too flat.
The results can take place during the day or in the evening hours. In the bowel movement one will notice green pellets floating in the toilet, or a soft yellow bowel movement. This is the expected effect of a successful liver/gallbladder cleanse. (Should this not occur the process needs to be repeated at some time in the future.) After this effect is observed it must be followed by two weeks to a month of strict vegetarian diet, avoiding all alcoholic beverages and strong spices.
The only herbal remedy needed is either the Digestorum , or Paracelsus Elixir to be taken for about two weeks to one month after the cleanse to promote the functions of the stomach, Liver, gallbladder, and pancreas. Paracelsus Elixir will likely be the most beneficial, but both can be used.
If desired this can be repeated but no earlier than two weeks after the cleanse. Some people repeat this yearly in the spring or fall. Usually doing a liver cleanse at a one to a five year interval is quite beneficial.
Those without gallbladders have found that using a digestive enzyme to be noticeably beneficial.
Many common, severely debilitating and even deadly ailments can be completely avoided by keeping the liver clean. An ounce of prevention can go a very long way. Of course in this case it is more like 16 ounces of prevention.
|Supports Stomach, Pancreas and Liver Functions
|Supports Digestive and Elimination Functions
|Balancing Liver, Gallbladder and Stomach Functions after the liver cleanse, liver flush||To support the functions of the Liver , Gallbladder, Stomach and General Intestinal Tract. after the Cleansing of the Liver and Gallbladder.
Especially excellent for Gallbladder support.