To Our Blog
Our Blog is currently still under construction. You can leave comments as you please.
Should you have any suggestions for forum topics, if you have any comments that might improve our Forums or should you have any
constructive criticism about our forum please let us know. Please feel free to
Email us here.
Please follow the link below to go to our Blog.
To the Blog
Our Blog User Rules
links to our Forums and defines our User Rules for these
Forums. Please respect them and all others who use the Forums. Thank you in
advance for your cooperation.
DISCLAIMER: This blog is neither owned nor operated by a physician or any other
form of medical staff member. Any information you obtain from this forum should
not be substituted for the advice of a health care provider who is well-informed
regarding this subject matter. Because this forum is neither owned nor operated
by anyone practicing within the medical field, any information obtained here
shall be used at your own risk.
- Users must register in order to participate. Only one account is allowed per user.
- Users must provide and maintain a valid email address.
- We will prominently display guidelines for forum etiquette and violation enforcement procedures.
- The official language of the main forum is English, in the interest of reaching the widest audience.
- amaluxherbal.com Forums provide an essential community for our members. For the good of all, we ask you to
adopt our principles and to act within our guidelines.
- Tolerance: Please respect the rights of others to hold beliefs and perspectives, which differ from yours. Our
Forum members are of many nationalities, ages, and cultures. Healthy, vigorous debate will further our goals, but
only when guided by the tolerance that springs from mutual embrace of mission.
- Intellectual Freedom: Embrace diversity of practice. It is impossible to understand an action without first
understanding the actor and their environment. Know that varied environments call for varied response. Your way
may not be the best way.
- Freedom of Speech: We resist censorship in favor of free speech. Within our forums, we support the broadest
range of perspectives and expression, for it is the unification of diversity to cause that gives strength to our
community. We are committed to equal opportunity. Influence and responsibility here are inseparable, and both
spring solely from a demonstrated commitment to furthering the topics discussed in our forums. Bear in mind,
however, that some language and conduct is still considered inappropriate. We are apposed to expressing yourself
through swearing and cursing.
- Responsible Behavior: Your attendance here carries a responsibility. Ours is a mission of mind and
perspective, and consequently, attention is our most precious resource. Do not waste what attention you may
attract, nor seek to attract it with wasteful actions. Remember that personal world view is a most powerful
motivator; never treat another's lightly.
- This forum is provided as a “free” service to embody a community of members sharing their experiences and
comments. This venue is our responsibility. Membership is a privilege, and we reserve the right to reject
member posts or to cancel member privileges at any time at our sole discretion.
- We do not endorse any particulars group name or affiliate our forums with any organization. Mention of a
particulars group name is only used to help members assemble their topics and posts in an orderly manner. This
forum is advertising free, discussions, comments and content are generally limited to what is the subject matter
- The forum moderators may reject posts based on their interpretation of these guidelines and specifically the
violations listed in the section below. The infringing member may be warned, suspended, subjected to post
moderation or have his/her membership permanently revoked, depending on the severity of the violation(s), as
deemed by their discretion. Repetitive violation or disregard of our warnings may result in stricter civil and
- It is our intent to protect the real-world identity and privacy of those who wish to maintain online anonymity.
- There are laws, both civil and criminal, against certain forms of speech, if so proven in court, such as
libel, defamation of character, harassment and threats. We do not assess these matters of law. However, it is the
prerogative of any member to pursue legal action. All members should realize there may be serious consequences
for illegal behavior.
- Any ISP rules apply to all e-mail, chat and instant messaging even if they are in response to posts or
discussions on our boards. All members are personally responsible for whatever they say in private communications
such as e-mail, chat and instant messaging may find unwanted or offensive material actionable.
- Members open links or URL's in posts at their own risk. However, links posted that are in violation of any of
our rules may also be subject to censure.
- No Spamming: Advertising, defined as the buying, selling or trading of any commercial or personal product or
service, charities, or private gatherings. This includes posting messages for the sole purpose of promoting
personal agendas that are in the opinion of forum moderators.
- Links to informational, inspirational, and educational sites not related to products or services are
permitted. You may post your personal link in your profile as your homepage. Do not post links to sites that
flame another recovery method. Do not post links or counters and trackers in signatures or post images with
scripts or codes linked from another site. All links that violate forum rules will be removed.
- No Breaching of privacy: Solicitation of names and addresses or other personal information for commercial
purposes or, in the case of minors, for any purpose. Revealing personal information, including e-mail addresses,
about other members that would identify them in the real world and which they have not otherwise made public
online. This includes posting the contents of emails, private messages, private phone conversations, and/or any
other private information that has not been shared on the forums by the member personally.
- No Trolling: Posting of any content with the intention of disrupting the forum or inflaming members-be it on
someone's person, religious beliefs, race, national background, sexual orientation, or recovery program. This
includes flaming, flame baiting, registration of multiple accounts or impersonation of another member. Do not
Harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort upon another Online Forum participant.
- No Flooding: Any action apparently intended to consume board space or to hamper other member postings,
including the posting of essentially identical messages into different threads or repeatedly over time.
- No Posts encrypted to prevent other members from reading them.
- No Materials that violate the law such as copyright infringements.
- No Posts seeking to circumvent these guidelines.
- No Sexual content.
- No Asking others for medication.
- No Providing medication for others.
- No promotion of any product or product line.
- No posting of any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any
other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “amaluxherbal.com” is hosted or
- If you feel that a decision has been made arbitrarily you may contact an Administrator privately for
clarification. Publicly denouncing the actions of a Forum Leader or Administrator can lead to having your
membership permanently revoked.
***Please be aware that any posts that contain serious threats of suicide or serious
threats to harm them self or another person may be reported to the proper authorities.***
Ignorance of these guidelines is not an acceptable excuse for violations.